Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Wet and Windy again,12.3.2019.

It was up early for a change and off to Oldham for Pepe's six weekly Wash and Trim and whilst he was being pampered I was enjoying a drink and bacon buttie at the Village Bakery cafe just up the road!.

"I'd rather have had the Bacon buttie Dad, but I do feel better for the groomers efforts, and here she is, my friend Kate of Mucky Pups for the past seven years"!.


That's the next client a giant poodle, they are all giants to me!.
Then on the way home we called at Addisons pet stores a brilliant place in Lees, Oldham, with everything imaginable for animals and their needs.
I bought Pepe a new bed as it was on offer at £12.99 reduced from £29.99!.
Some dog food and Pepe's favourite treat Dried sausages a link of 10 for 50p.


Then it was onto the motorway down to Reddish Vale for a drink and hope the rain would stop by the time we got there, it hadn't but put Pepe's coat on and had a quick photo session behind the info Centre.


The interloper!.

The Dunnocks


Blue Tit

Poor little Chaffy with Bumble foot.

Not so popular, but feed the ducks and you get these as well.

Roland Rat.

Then it was off to Morrison's for dinner, A mini Fish and Chips, £4 what a bargain! also saw one of the regulars Sheila from the Vale

On returning home got a picture of friends Pug Geoff, fine and well after his castration.
"What have you done to me Dad"

So not a bad day even with the rotten weather!.
.........................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment