Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Sunday at Reddish Vale, 5.8.2018.

Had a nice walk round the Vale on Sunday morning after the usual breakfast at McDonalds!.
It was a shame to only see one of the young Great Crested Grebe's on the day

This one staying close to its Mum!.

Dad was still keeping up with his feeding Mum and the youngster.

Its hard tiring work though!.



Three of a kind.

Colourful Terror -Pins


Mixed Bag.

Lovely Female Mallard.
Juvenile Robin, can just see a bit of Red coming though.

What am I then, smart a**e?, not a clue, A young female Chaffinch??.

The weather was still quite hot and humid so Pepe needed plenty of water 

Even though he had a wash and trim only last week he is still suffering with the heat, look at the length of that tongue, can't beat a drop of Gorton nectar!.

That's all for now folks, hope you like the picture's.
............................................................................................









No comments:

Post a Comment