Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Today at Daisy Nook, 1st August 2018.

Today at Daisy Nook it wasn't too crowded like yesterday, I'd had Pepe washed and trimmed at our favourite Groomers in Oldham,so was a bit late getting to Daisy and there were no parking places!, waited a while double parked and a dog walker left so I was in there like a Rat up a drain pipe!.
no problems today though as it was a bit cloudy and it must have put a lot off going there, perhaps the cinema got a bashing as it is all children's films on at the moment!.
I missed the Lunar eclipse as it was a cloudy sky, but a few nights later got this nice picture,

 

Down to earth again at Daisy Nook,

A family of coots, I'm sure I've said before that Coots are quite clever and don't see off their first brood but keep them there to help feed and help in the upkeep of the second brood.


Just like your settee at home!.

Mother and child Moorhen.

Baby minder??, like putting a Fox in a Chicken coop.

Keeping his eye on his job!.

This one more interested in fishing.




A Little Dunnock (Hedge Sparrow).

Our national Bird, Robin Redbreast.

Female Chaffinch, 

A nice Great Tit, think this is a Male.


That's a big yawn Pepe, "can't we go back to the Cafe for a sausage?" say's he.

Washed and trimmed yesterday, who's a pretty boy then?.

The lens cap is going on we must be going!.

On the way back to the Cafe, noticed that though it was cloudy, Hartshead Pike in the distance was quite clear with my camera zoom. 
For the non locals it does lean like that.

That's it for another day folks. 
..............................................................
What's the quickest way to double your money ?,
Fold it in half!.

Last time I went to the bank and asked the cashier to check my balance- she pushed me over!!.

Living on Earth may be expensive,
But remember it includes a free trip round the Sun every year!.
..........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment