Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 10 August 2018

Pug Day at Daisy Nook, Part 2.

Today at Daisy Nook, 10.8.2018 turned out to be an extension of Wednesday With Geoff the young Pug arriving in his new travelling arrangements!.

More room to get up to mischief ?. 

Pepe just managed to lean into the picture here, you now what they say
 "No show without Punch".

Introduction to the Manageress, Amy. have to keep in with her she cooks the sausages for when I get old enough to have them!

Then an introduction to another of the customers, this young collie.

Can I play with it?.

He 's getting down to my level, must want to play .

I'll soon tie him up in knots.

The two owners having a good old chinwag 


This leg looks quite chew-able!.

So another satisfied customer.
There's nothing like a puppy to get people talking and most people at the Cafe including the owners are dog mad.
Certainly breaks the ice with people and get's them chatting and exchanging tails/tales!.
.................................................................

A dog with three legs walks into a wild west bar and says "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw".

The mean guy who bought a dachshund for his six children so they could all pet it at once!

I think my dog must have a particular cold nose because as soon as he enters a room all the other dogs sit down.
..........................................................  

No comments:

Post a Comment