Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Reddish Vale today, 7.8.2018.

Went down to the Vale today with Pepe, didn't really feel up to it!, but so glad I went once I got there as I managed to get my first shot of a Kingfisher that was sat on a pole stuck out of the water near to where the Swans nest.
It must have sat there for all of twenty minutes!, I've only ever seen them flitting about before and never managed to line them up for a shot.


Not as sharp as I would like but it was at the extreme limit of my zoom and hadn't bothered taking my tripod, what a gorrrp.




Made my day, no coins today but you can't have everything in this life can you, even if some people these days think its their right.

Close by was this Heron doing an ostrich impression or perhaps sleeping off its dinner. 

Did someone mention Dinner?.

Rather a hard crust on this Terror-pin pie Pepe, big one though hey!.

Sadly only saw this one Great Crested Grebe today! 

So a good day today, doesn't take much at my age, who needs drugs when you can get the same sensation standing up quickly!!.
It's the way I tell em.
...............................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment