Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 16 March 2023

Back again, 16th 3 .23.

 Today I was off to Pear Mill,  where my roving coach friends had returned from their latest mystery trip which had turned out to be to Llandudno, wonderful town, brings back happy memories for me as I went there on our honeymoon many years ago (1960!!).

I've been busy with my wooden modelling this past week and finished this model, another one from the Ukraine company UGears.

What was in the box?.

A bit monotonous really with 20 of those links and 8 hammers to assemble, still in keep one out of mischief hey. 

Nearly there.

finishe dwith one of the tunes programmed in.

Kept me out of the cold weather, but went out to Reddish Vale Park for an hour for some exercise and snapped these. Then it was off to Morrison's for fish and Chip with peas for the veg!. 




These Mandarin ducks were on the lower mill pond, saw some on the river but too far way to get a decent picture. and not save to get nearer!.
Was in the Manchester Evening News today the Fire Brigade rescued a woman and her dog from the river!.


As you can see here, some of the spring flowers out now, even though its bitterly cold in the wind.


I was showing this to one of my friends today and she said what about the water companies discharging human waste into the sea, or words to that effect!.
Been having trouble with SpecSavers with one of my hearing aids but won't go into that sager, suffice it to say don't phone me text me instead!.
....................................................................  

Beethoven was so deaf he thought he was a painter!.

If blind people wear dark glasses,
Why don't deaf people wear ear muffs?.
..........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment