Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 23 January 2021

Snowy Saturday, 23.1.21.

 Snowy Saturday today, had woken up to a fine day and then it all went pear shaped and it started to snow, soon melted then whilst I was it the shower it started again.


Still quite cold so decided to give McDonalds a miss, much to Pepe's disgust.
Decided to finish off the Wooden model I'd been working on the last few days.
There you are with a ruler to give it some scale.
Was a nice build though very fiddly in parts.
This company give you some extra parts, ie the mudguards as they must know people are going to have difficulty with them. 
To see more of this model go to the tabs just under the header picture.

The thrushes came back today but there aren't many red berries left.  

Found one!.

Still some yellow ones left.

Soon polish these off!.

Read that the GPs are up in arms about us Oldies having to wait 12 weeks of our second jab, I was disappointed getting a cancellation 48 hrs before my second but understand what the government were on about, but I think the GPs  are concerned that the supplies are getting a bit low and we might finish up over the 12 weeks.
Well looking out of the window at teatime it looks like the snow has all gone, the sun is shining, but I'll bet its still very cold outside.
.........................................................................

Boycott shampoo, demand the real poo!.

Anyone going slower than you is an idiot, 
anyone going faster is a maniac.

I want patience ...AND I want it Now.

Home is where you hang your @.
.....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment