Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Lunch with friends, 26.1.21.

 This morning finished the current Model Wood Kit, a trailer for the truck I'd built last week but as you can see I'd bought them from Amazon but different companies!, bad idea as you can see different scales!.

Nice model to build but a lot bigger than the truck I'd built last week!.



There's no way that truck would manage to connect to the big trailer.
Go to the tabs at the top "Wooden Models" to see the rest of the pictures of the trailer.

Had lunch today at KFC at Denton Rock after a visit to the Vets for Pepe's tablets.

Shared my lunch with a couple of Robins and lots of Pied Wagtails.




The Wagtails , quite tame almost coming into the car, though very quick and always on the move and wagging their tails, thus the name.




KFC must be environmentally friendly as they also have these bug hotels on the fence. 

Had a quick run up the M67 to top up the battery after having to call out the AA the other day with a flat battery, short journey's and sat with the heater and CD playing doesn't do the battery much good these days, AA guy said they've had a lot of  similar calls during lock down so beware!.

Back home just a few yellow berries left on the Firethorn bush.

Think the berries left are a bit lower so the thrushes must be a bit wary of them, being a few cats in the area that call round to see if there's a free meal for them!.


................................................................................

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Laughing Stock, cattle with a sense of humour.

..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment