Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 18 January 2021

News from over the weekend, 16-17.1.21.

 This weekend had a nice surprise with a visit from a couple of Song Thrushes on my Cotoneasters. 






Not many berries left today, but that's why I planted them in the first place.
My Mate over in Denton says his Cotoneatsers have been stripped as well! so we hopefully have seen them over this cold snap.

The frog didn't seem to bother them!.

The Goldfinches are all doing well on the Sunflower hearts.
One here doing a Nuthatch pose.


Another one here doing a Tit Pose.

As if Hyde Road hadn't enough problems, on Saturday a water main burst in the middle of the road.
McDonalds had to close as they had no water, there went my balanced diet (alternate days of McDonald's and KFC) but reopened next day.


.............................................................................

What's the difference between the Government and the Mafia?.

One of them is organised!.

The Prime Minister has left the country on a tour of friendly countries,

He's expected back tomorrow!.

..............................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment