Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 3 January 2021

Plenty of First's, 3.1.21.

Plenty of first's since the new year!.




 First KFC on New years Day.

Boneless Banquet Box Meal, very tasty!.


First look at my Second Great Grandson.
Can't usually see anyone in babies but saw his dad in this one!.

First Shop at Morrisons today,.
They are pulling all the stops out there, although they have their own trucks, looks like they are using Eddie Stobarts to help out.
Noticed that all the shelving in the store had been made taller to add more stock, so no need for the panic buyers to go mad.
Was nearly empty today, very strange!, in and out in 10 minutes.

First visit to McDonalds this year.

No wonder Morrisons was empty, everyone was here at Debdale Park!.
Had a drive though meal and parked on the road. after our grub had a walk round the park for some exercise for me and the Lad! 
Not many masks about.
 

The First Ice Cream this year! very nice too.

Sat listening to Dean Martin singing "Bumming Around" quite appt for Pepe and Me.
That's my mask round my neck, bit awkward eating Ice Cream though a mask!.

Another first for me, heard that a third Great Grandchild is due soon! with the Scotish side of the family.


................................................................






It's the way I tell em!

..............................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment