Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 13 January 2021

Should have had second jab today!. 13.1.21

Should have had my Second Jab today, after having a reminder by text on Thursday (7th)  from the surgery, was looking forward to a pleasant weekend, thinking only a few more days to go to second jab. But on Monday (11th) got another text from surgery stating the governments U turn and were sorry to have to cancel my appointment and would contact me at a later date!.    I can understand the Governments reasoning but it was still a bitter disappointment, not that it makes a lot of difference really as I would still be under the rules of the present Tier lockdown until that changes!.

With an Amazon voucher for my birthday from son John and his wife, exchanged it for another Lego car, so more building to relieve the boredom.

This kit has two models to make,

The A model.


The B model. an hot rod.

To see more of this "A" one check out the tab "Lego Technics" under the header picture.

What to do now, done the washing and ironing!.

So decided to try something else for a change.

Check out Amazon!., and found this wooden model, that looks a challenge thought I. 

Ordered and arrived next day.

Looking on the back of the box, saw that sandpaper was included, But looking inside the box, it was just slightly bigger than a postage stamp, good job I'd got some of my Late Wife's emery boards to use, just the job.  


Will keep you informed of progress on these kits!.

Not a lot of people in the Debdale park, car park today when we went for lunch and a bit of exercise, plenty of customers at McDonalds but police busy getting served and only a quick check round the car park.

There has been an Army staffed, Covid 19 check point set up in the sailing club there, but only for booked Appointments, when people have been in contact with someone I suppose, only saw a couple of people going in whilst I was there, hopefully it meant there were not a lot of people needing to go!.

 Meanwhile Back home, my hungry goldfinches still doing well on the Sunflower seeds




Looking though some old pictures found this one, the whippet Molly, we had before Pepe, beautiful bitch and slightly larger than Pepe and not as much hair.

............................................................

Why not just train the Amazon delivery drivers to give the Vaccine

Entire population would be immunised  by Saturday, Wednesday if you are with Prime.

...............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment