Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 14 June 2020

Pear Mill, Sunday 14.6.2020

Though I usually stay in at weekends these days due to the idiots not keeping to Social Distancing, I'd had a carton of milk go off, so decided to go to the supermarket and as it was only a basket I needed it was in and out in no time. So then decided to carry on to Pear Mill to see if the Peregrine Falcons had fledged yet.
There was an article on their website the day before to say that one baby had fledged and gone and the next oldest had fledged and crash landed in the motor homes car park, but luckily it was rescued and put back in the nest!.
Today it was sat on the roof but wasn't flying about

Doing a lot of  wing flapping, to strengthen them no doubt.

So I've been tagged, it doesn't make me a bad person.

Have you got my number.

The only baby left in the nest to fledge.

Dad right on the top of the 200ft chimney.
I'm on top of the world Ma, (Jimmy Cagney).

Meanwhile back home!
Pigeons still being nosey.

Young sparrow.


Young Starling.

Goldfinches eating me out of house and home.






Some of Pepe's coat after a good brushing, left out for the birds.
That's a Niger seed feeder that the goldfinches don't bother with now they've found the Sunflower hearts, good because they are cheaper!

The Hyde Road widening scheme seems to be doing well, perhaps the lack of traffic has helped, though this week as seen the traffic increased quite a bit.

At the shops this week bought a new gang socket which has two USB spaces too, in replacing the old one thought I would update it, I'm always wondering which plug is which!.
 The things you do when your bored in lock down!.
.........................................................................
Too bad all the people who know how to run the this country are busy driving taxis and cutting hair.

What's the difference between the government and the mafia?,
One of them is organised.
...............................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment