Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 16 December 2019

Past few days, 16.12.2019.

Not been very good weather to be sat out long photographing, so not many bird pictures this time, is that cheering I hear there?.
Been to Pear Mill a few times in the previous weeks, as its Dog friendly and dry and warm as well, can't do better than that this weather.
Yesterday there I bought an elephant for a friend of mine who is a collector of elephants, It takes all sorts doesn't it.
I'd told him about this one and got a price for it which it I thought  was was too good to refuse!.
Think it had been there a while but when I got it home and gave it a dust and polish it looked a real big lump of bargain wood. 
£15!!
Friend insisted I took £20 for it, so that went to a round of coffee's today at the Kingfisher Pub in Greenfield, Oldham.
We had booked there in case it was full of Christmas Parties, but we got our regular table in the dog section.

Pepe and the Hat!.
 Is the food going to be long Dad, I'm starving with this diet you insist I need to be on to get slim.
Notice you aren't on a diet Dad!!

Been looking forward to this since we booked yesterday, 10oz gammon steak under there, and very nice it was too!.

Another first today with some Coal Tit's on my feeders, must be doing something right .
Must clean the windows though, as the picture is though the living room window.

Been to the cinema as well last week with friend David to see the new Jumanji film which we both enjoyed, McDonalds first and then a coffee in the new Starbucks inside the cinema entrance afterwards.
...................................................................................
Middle age is when your age starts to show round your middle.

The good news about being middle aged is that the glass is still half full.
The bad news is that pretty soon your teeth will be floating in it.

Even though I'm old I've definitely still got it, 
Trouble is, nobody wants it!.
..............................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment