Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 27 December 2019

Christmas 2019.

Had a nice Christmas this year starting with a visit to our favorite watering hole the Pear Mill Cafe on Christmas Eve where to our surprise the Christmas Do they said they were doing which we thought was a buffet menu turned out to be a free buffet for all the regular customers!.
The buffet table being laid out, and the food kept coming out with all the usual Christmas Fayre.

There must have been about 50 people there!.

 Even a guy playing Christmas carols on his violin

Two Peter's and a Jean our dog walkers group .

All the tables had Christmas Decorations on too.

The dogs had a plate of turkey to themselves too!.

Pepe loved that, wasn't too keen on the hat though.

Then the serving wenches brought round mulled wine.

Then our group exchanged our Christmas pressies!.
....................................................
So it was a wonderful start to our Christmas festivities.
I went to Son John's on Christmas Day where all the Family were present and we all had a wonderful dinner, exchanged presents and I held my Great Grandson Elijah for the first time!.
Such a big boy and it was his 1st Birthday only the week previously.

..................................................

Today the 27th as most places were closed till New Year had a quick visit to Daisy Nook Country Park cafe where I took this seasonal picture, then it was over to the Daisy Nook Garden centre to meet friends for lunch which was open but not very busy so we had the place almost to ourselves very nice.
Soup and Sandwich for me, followed by coffee and a cake.

So hopefully New Year will be as good.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.
...................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment