Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 19 December 2019

Lunch at Pear Mill Antiques Emporium Cafe, 19.12.2019.

Nice lunch at the Pear Mill Cafe today with my mates and their dogs. 
Table next to us was a young Mothers and their kids club , food everywhere in their hair all over the table and floor!.
Our table clean as a whistle and not a single crumb on the floor!, and some Cafe's won't allow dogs in, can't believe it, the kids love to stroke the dogs and make friends so a lot of Cafe's losing out these days and it can't be easy with so many Takeaways on every corner.
An added  bonus today on the way out spotted a Peregrine Falcon flying round the tall chimney there, so jumped in the car and whipped round to their nesting site on the other side of the mill and snapped these pictures.
Not as sharp as I would have liked but it was a dull and windy day so was lucky to get these.

As you can see it looks quite windy on the top of the mill.

So it wasn't a bad day, nice lunch, good company and sighting the Falcon.
Just got home in time to miss the rain!.
.........................................................................................

............................................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment