Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 3 April 2024

Tuesday at Pear Mill, 2.4.2024.

 Tuesday the gang went to Pear mill, not sure if it would be open with the new owners!, but it was open and doing a good trade.

Chris the Singer was there too, singing "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me"  her husband doesn't look too pleased!.

Sat near us was this huge dog, you can see the size of it against the chair, when we asked the breed, it turned out to be a cockerpoo, a cross between a miniature poodle and a large springer spaniel, very unusual colouring as well!. 

That's a large Jack Russel with it.

On the way out I spotted a nice small folding table which I'd been looking for, for a long time, only £32 a few marks on it but I will sort that out eventually. 



Place mat on it for now.


I've had this settee for a few years and never sat on the left side there simply because I've had nowhere to put my drinks!, so now I will be able to get my full use out of it. It will give me the chance to refurbish the leather on the right side too.

Changed the light in the box room as well this last couple of days, from a hanging globe to this 22 Watt circular one, same as the ones in the hall and stairs.

On the way home from Morrisons today popped over to Debdale to see if there was any change on the mural on the sailing centre wall, and there was!.
Looks like they have finished as the orange barriers have been taken down.
I would have put money on there being a few boats on the picture, being on the sailing centre wall, but I've never been good at betting, at least there are a couple of swans. 
Will keep checking it out to make sure it's finished.

Put's it to scale when you see this dogwalker against it doesn't it.

As it was still raining ( only spitting really) I called it a day and headed home.
I always get a nice welcome these days from this beautiful moggie and a couple of it's mates, only cupboard love I suppose!.

Not much doing in the garden today, perhaps the birds are sick of this weather too.
Great  Tit though the rain.

This white pigeon as mastered the art of getting food from the goldfinches feeders.

Watch this space for more lighting ideas in the house and garage!.
..................................................



.....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment