Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 21 February 2021

Sunday in the park, 21.2.21.

Sunday lunch at KFC today 21.2.21, after warning of rain on the Weather forecast it turned out double figures in the temperature and no rain!.

So after lunch we went back down to Debdale park , and just managed to squeeze into a space.

It was quite mild  and lots of people in the park but the paths are quite wide and people doing the old side to side steps to stay on the opposite side to us , unless they were afraid of my vicious guard dog !, I don't think!.

All the spring flowers out in the park, it certainly makes one feel better!.




The birds seem to appreciate the bird food we take, I'm sure they know the people that bring food for them.


Plenty of Ring Necked Parakeets in the big tree today as well. 


Must keep groomed it will be breeding season soon!




Changed my car this week to a KIA Venga, same height for drivers seat but slightly shorted in total length. 


All singing and dancing, ex-mobility with only 3,000 miles on the clock, couldn't pass up that could I. 

Blanked out the Reg number as I don't want someone in London cloning it and me getting their fines  

  So what with a new PC (windows 10) to learn and this car with no CD, you have to pair your iphone to it for your music and then there's the Sat- Nav to learn,  why do I do this to myself I ask myself!, still its all sorted now and it keeps ones mind active I suppose.

Giving the modelling a break at the moment and have started this jigsaw puzzle which I've had for a while and kept putting off.

The finished size is only 420cm x 290cm, which is about the size of an A4 piece of paper.


There you go a piece on my thumb!.

Then you have to consider that there's a 1,000 pieces to fit!, good job I got new specs before lockdown! 

There you go all the news again.

...............................................

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys!.

If you look like your passport photograph, in all probability you need the holiday!.

.....................................................

..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment