Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 5 February 2021

Good day today, 5.2.21.

 Today had lunch at my local Mcdonald's and and then had a walk down to the Lower reservoir at Debdale Park whilst I waited for an email from PC World at the Snipe to come and collect the new PC I'd ordered online outside there on Wednesday.

After a complicated order form which the lady at the door helped me though I was told I had to then wait until today, (Friday) for an email to say it had arrived in store!. 

I got the email today and when I got there had to press the tab on the email to say I'd arrived with my name, the last four numbers on my credit card, the last three numbers of my car registration and my inside leg measurement!, only kidding!.

Then got another email to say they were on the way out and to open my boot and the nice chap popped it into my boot and closed the lid, had to check it after he'd left, could have put anything in there couldn't they, my wife always said I was too cynical!. 

Still its the rules these days, but I can't see the point there, as I've never seen that many people there, its not like when you go to the Supermarket is it!.

Anyway back to the photo's of the wildlife at Debdale!.

There were eight swans at Debdale today, four that have been there a while and four new youngsters, so if you've missed a few at Daisy Nook or Reddish Vale the last few days they are here, alive and well although one of the eight is already trying to be the boss!.









So though I said its been a good day, I have still got to get to grips with this new PC and Windows 10!.

.......................................................

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off!

Its not just the ups and downs that make life difficult its the jerks!.

 Some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue.


No comments:

Post a Comment