Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 13 February 2021

Saturday 13.2.21.

 Well, weekend again and all's well, though its very cold in this part of the UK!.

The Vaccine program is going well here with 14,000,000 people jabbed, so it shouldn't be too long before me and my friends Bob and Joyce get our second dose as we had ours on the same day.

Only been to my local park, Debdale recently due to lockdown rules, but there has been quite a lot of wildlife about there even though there's plenty of people about there they are mainly in the children's play area so it leaves the other area's for the wildlife and the photographers.

Plenty of Ring Necked Parakeets this week in the park,


Most people that stop to see what you are photographing, don't realise that these beautiful birds are now so established in this country that they are in the British birds listing!.






You can see with this one that they nest in hollow trees.

Been experimenting with frames from the Photoshop appt that friend Bob and I have on our PC's, a bit limited but it's worth trying out.    


Magpie usually two together, the other won't be far away.

Female Blackbird.

Spring can't be far away hey.


Usual cheeky squirrels about.

Our national bird and rightly so!.

Diners at KFC at Denton roundabout on the M60.

Give us a chip!

Plenty of Pied Wagtails there too.

 At first I thought this one had followed me home and then realised it as only a juvenile one, its been coming round for a few days now.



Wood Pigeon.

Goldfinches still eating me out of house and home.



Keep that dog Pepe under control!.

This post done on my new Windows 10 PC, mostly set up now but still needs a bit of fine tuning yet and a lot of studying, bought a book "Windows 10 for dummies" from good old Amazon so plenty of reading there. 

..............................................................




........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment