Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 20 August 2020

TV Licence £157.50!.

Our usual Thursday visit today at Pear Mill Cafe, and the predicted high winds didn't happen in our area, as we were early we went round to see the Peregrines hopefully!.
Thought we were unlucky and using my binoculars noticed the male right near the top of the chimney (200ft) and by the ruffling  of his feathers it looked a bit breezy up there!.
So it was a good find today.


King of all he surveys!.

So it was back to the car park and right in front of the car in the hedge noticed these Blackberries didn't bother picking them!.


Also there were these acorns, taken with my phone.


Then it was into the mill and the Cafe before Pepe started to chew my leg!.
Another set of table decorations today.


Never mind the flowers where's my sausages?.
Looks a posh dog today doesn't he? after his visit to the Dog groomer yesterday, he doesn't seem to mind going there and I certainly don't as I can go to the local cafe and get a nice bacon buttie while I wait for him.


At the moment I'm struggling to learn the new laptop and it's Windows 10, also Onedrive on Windows where I can store my pix's.
It gets harder as you get older, the youngsters these days seem to jump straight into all this technology, don't know how older people manage without younger family members to help them.
Read on the internet of a shop assistant who used her credit card to pay for groceries for OAPs who didn't have cards and kept their money, nothing underhand, it seemed the shop was operating a contact-less only system and sacked her! whats the country coming too!.
Well that's it for another day.
Oh almost forgot, received my TV Licence application today as the BBC have finally started to charge the over 75s which they were going to introduce a few months ago, well its finally happened and the only people exempt now are people on benefit, 50% off for blind people! and persons serving under her Majesties Pleasure.
So it will soon be best for old people to be in prison and the prisoners to go in old peoples homes that would give them something to riot about wouldn't it.
Gripes over!.
................................................................................
Eating prunes gives you a good run for your money.
...............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment