Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 13 April 2019

Down the Vale, Saturday,13.4.2019.

Going back to my previous post about installing a Niger feeder in the Community garden down the Vale I'm pleased to say it was a roaring success

.   
This morning whilst sat in the Community Garden I was pleasantly surprised to see not one but Six Goldfinches, all queuing up to get on the feeder.

Form an orderly queue please. 

Room for one more now.

Beautiful colours.

For the purist's out there, there is even a small shrub behind the table so they can get a shot without the feeder showing!

"This is better than the back of Daryll's workshop!"

So another first for me this week!.

Blue tit.

Is this a juvenile thrush Bob?. 

Another couple of Robin's, but they are very nice aren't they.


........................................................................................

Man's best friends.

.........................................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment