Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 11 November 2018

Down the Vale, 10-11.11.2018.

A few pictures from down the Vale this weekend,
Was lucky enough to see the Ring Necked parakeets again.

Ain't love grand!.

I'm shy.

She's a bit of alright hey.

Just have to see if she likes the nest I've found.

The Autumn colours are beautiful at the moment, and the falling leaves help in seeing the parakeets in the bare tree near the gates.

Looks like the nest box underneath the arches might have some new tennents soon.
Do you like the view from the dining room Sybil?.

Preening time for the cormorants.

Bet this young gull has never seen the seaside, more like the local tip.




























What a shovelers beak is made for sifting though the mud at the bottom of the lake.

Got filters on the inside of his beak.

A lovely lady Goosander

And lastly a nice little, Little Grebe.

On the way to Sunday dinner at son John's called at the charity shop to drop off some jigsaw's I'd finished and picked up these nice colourful ones, like this company "Gibsons" as the pieces fit together very well.
Look at all those birds, pity we don't get all those varieties where I live!.

That's it for today folks
...................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment