Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 15 March 2021

The past weekend, 12.3.15.

Had my second Vaccination on Friday so that's that out of the way!, not that I can go rushing about like a headless chicken now, still have to obey the lockdown rules!.

I go out for lunch on alternate days at  McDonalds or KFC, that's my balanced diet! and Pepe loves it too. Both are drive -throughs so don't have much contact  with many people doing that, and then its a walk round the park (Debdale) with the camera with Pepe hooked on my belt, so he doesn't shake the camera!.

Usually meet up with people for a chat at a distance, and today was a treat to meet up with a young couple who had this beautiful little dog that I thought was a young Husky puppy,  but I was wrong and it turned out to be a Pomeranian cross Husky that its title is a Pomsky  by the name of Sapphire. It was the same size as a Pom but the looks of a husky with the usual husky blue eyes!. 


Beautiful calm dog and very obedient and puppy size but three years old and that's as big as it will get.


Pepe found some admirers, don't usually photograph children but there Mum and Dad insisted I took their picture with him. 

Think they both had new shoes as they seemed to stick them out.

Plenty of Squirrels about today.



A Nuthatch, usually only see them on the trees upside down, but the lure of the food tempted this one down to the ground.


Plenty of Robins about, but this one the best picture out of the bunch.



This is a Coal Tit, you can always tell them from the other Tits as they have a white stripe up the back of their head like American Lieutenant's helmets in old war films. 
A bit quick so will have to try for a better picture next time.

A beautiful sunny day today, but still quite cool, but if you kept on the move it wasn't too bad.

Male Blackbird found a tasty treat.



These are pictures of my local park, Debdale Park which also backs on to the Lower and then Upper reservoirs 


Nice wide paths and recently been resurfaced so not at all muddy .

Lucky to have these wide open spaces just 5 minutes from my doorstep


The paths round the Reservoirs are a bit muddy at times but there again they are maintained by United Utilities I would imagine!.  

......................................................





....................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment